The Queen's Platinum Jubilee on the High Street!
With the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee being right around the corner (Thursday 2nd June – Sunday 5th June), many of the High Street retailers and businesses have been incredibly busy decorating their windows for the very special occasion.
Firefighters from the HW Fire Station have also began installing hundreds of metres of red, white and blue bunting along both sides of the High Street. We are sure you will agree the High Street is looking ‘royally’ fantastic!
Many of the local businesses are planning special events and promotions to support the celebrations. Take a look below on what there is on offer…
- Jubilee Beer Festival at The Waggon & Horses: Friday 3rd June from 12pm. Visit The Waggon & Horses Facebook page to find out more.
- The Courtyard Cafe are hosting an English Afternoon Tea on Thursday 2nd June. Pre-booking is essential.
- The Phoenix Inn are hosting a Jubilee Pimms Picnic on Friday 3rd June from 12pm.
- The FeMale Health ClinicThe Female Health Clinic is based on the High Street in Hartley Wintney, and they currently have lots of ‘70’ inspired Jubilee offers available from now until Wednesday 1st June.£70 off a course of laser hair removal (alongside their six sessions for the price of five)£70 for an Obagi Blue Peel Radiance (usual price £85)£70 off a course of two Profhilo treatments
£70 for a year’s worth of repeat prescriptions for menopause patients
£100 gift voucher for £70
£70 off a course of Radiofrequency skin tightening treatments (alongside their six sessions for the price of five)
Details of the treatments and offers can be viewed on their Facebook and Instagram page @thefemalehealthclinic
They are also having a Jubilee event at the Clinic on Wednesday 1st June from 10 am where you can pop in and meet the team, find out more about what they do and even view some of the treatments in action.
For more information on the offers or to make an appointment call 01252 915333.
- The Elvetham Hotel are hosting a Royal Garden Party on Friday 3rd June. Please contact the Hotel directly to book your tickets.
In addition to all of this there are a number of other events happening in and around the Village to mark this moment in history. Visit our Platinum Jubilee Events page to find out more about what’s on!