Hartley Wintney High Street Christmas Market Terms and Conditions
- Stallholders will be accepted on to the market based on product and presentation. Stalls which directly compete with existing high street retail outlets may not be permitted.
- The stallholder must provide evidence of current public liability insurance. Please upload this on our website with your expression of interest form.
- A food hygiene certificate is required for all food stalls. Please upload a copy on our website with your expression of interest form. Environmental Health and the Licensing Officer for the District may visit the market without prior appointment.
- Stallholders equipped with generators must have their own designated fire extinguisher close to hand.
- Stallholders cooking foodstuffs using fats/oils must have a fire blanket.
- The stallholder is responsible for providing and securing all equipment associated with their stall (i.e. table, chair, gazebo, lighting, electricity). Please note there is no electricity or lighting on site.
- Pitches are 3 metres x 3 metres in size.
- Stalls must not block footways. When setting up or breaking down stalls please ensure that disabled parking bays are not restricted. The stallholder must leave the pitch as found and must remove any empty boxes, litter or detritus.
- The Christmas Market runs from 4.00pm until 8.00pm hours. The stallholder is responsible for setting up and being ready for the commencement of the market at 4.00pm and breaking down as soon as the market ends at 8.00pm.
- Attendance at Hartley Wintney Christmas Market is subject to payment of a fee of £30.00 per standard pitch or £45 for food/drink vendors. If your application is accepted, you will be requested to pay your pitch fee via our online payment pages (non-refundable).
- Stall holders may use the High Street car parking laybys to unload their vehicles. Once unloaded, vehicles must be removed and parked elsewhere. The closest car park is situated off Monachus Lane behind the High Street. Please note that this is a Pay & Display Car Park but in previous years the parking fees have been waived by Hart District Council on the day of the event.
- No refunds will be made in the event of cancellation of the market. Stall holders who have perishable goods will not be compensated for any losses incurred as a result.
- The stallholder is politely requested to inform the Parish Office by Thursday 24th November 2022 if they cannot attend the Christmas Market. No refunds will be given.
- The Parish Council reserves the right to refuse a stall holder booking or to request that a stall be removed from the market should any of the above terms not be adhered to.
All Terms and Conditions are subject to amendment if there is any Government guidance issued regarding COVID-19. These amendments will be notified to you as necessary.