Community Hub - Hartley Wintney
Hartley Wintney Community Hub was created in 2020 as a local response to the COVID pandemic and the community needs.
The Hub consists of volunteers from various local groups working together to support the community specifically during the COVID pandemic.
The Hartley Wintney Community Hub are:
- Hartley Wintney & District Over 55s Forum – Cllr. Dorothy Harvey and Kelvin Fay
- St John’s Church – Rev. Angie Smith, Alison Harris and Angela Southern
- Parish Council- Cllr. Chris Farrance and Cllr. Fiona Sutton
- Hartley Wintney Voluntary Care Group – Chris Cornwell
- Rosie Minibus – Graham Gillies
For more information please visit their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/groups/2909329615980181
In August 2020, Hartley Wintney Parish Council supported the production and distribution of the Community Hub survey. The results from the survey responces are shown below.
Community Hub Survey Results
These files may not be suitable for users of assistive technology and are in the following formats: .pdf. Request an accessible format.
Community Hub Questionnaire
The deadline for responding to the Questionnaire has now passed however you can view the online version in full by selecting the following link..