Hartley Wintney High Street Christmas Market
Kick off this years Christmas celebrations at our annual Hartley Wintney High Street Christmas Market!
Thursday 1st December 2022 4-8pm
- Late night opening in Cashmere Goose, Ta-Da! Beauty, Cuppies ‘n’ Cream, Organically Speaking, No.3 New & Nearly, William Dyer, The Sweet Shop, Mimi, Moutan, Rural Fringe, Hartley Wintney Traditional Butchers, The Courtyard Cafe and Greenwood Goldsmiths.
- Independent craft and gift stalls along the High Street
- Independent food traders located in the Monachus Lane Car Park
- A main stage, hosting live performances throughout the evening
- A performance by the Green Oaks Federation Choir on the main stage
- Live music from Lara Luu on the main stage
- Live music from Grandpa Spells Jazz Band on the main stage
- Live music from John Humphries on the main stage
- A visit from Father Christmas on his sleigh, courtesy of the Rotary Club of Hart
- Very special guests to entertain the children… Elsa and Olaf, all the way from Arendelle!
- Free car parking all day in the Monachus Lane Car Park
- Free Community Bus trips to and from the Christmas Market for anyone needing transport. Read more about how to book here.
- Click here to view a printable map detailing the confirmed stall holder locations.
We have taken the decision to offer live entertainment throughout the evening in place of a fireworks display this year. The changes to the event have been made in response to local feedback.