After this pandemic, we are told that things will not be the same and that there will be a “New Normal”.
Wht do you think that could look like for Hartley Wintney? We need input from the whole village, if we are to investigate the possibility of enhancing life in the future.
The Hartley Wintney Community Hub are:
- Hartley Wintney & District Over 55s Forum – Cllr. Dorothy Harvey and Kelvin Fay
- St John’s Church – Rev. Angie Smith, Alison Harris and Angela Southern
- Parish Council- Cllr. Chris Farrance and Cllr. Fiona Sutton
- Hartley Wintney Voluntary Care Group – Chris Cornwell
- Rosie Minibus – Graham Gillies
Please feel free to complete this questionniare anonymously, unless you have a need or would like a follow up.
In accordance with General Database Protection Regulations (GDPR), if you include your personal details, they will be sent and stored on the Hartley Wintney Parish Council email server, which is password protected, until such time as your request for information or follow-up is responded to by the relevant group, after which they will be deleted.